1. Thank-you so much for all of the great information about discussing NFP with my new Doctor's office! The good news is that my friend Kate also goes to the doctor and is an NFP-user; she assures me they are very supportive. Yay!
2. 99 more days!!!! That's less than 100 (yep, I've got mad math skillz)!!! Until the first WVU Football game of 2010! Let's GOOOO Mountaineers!
3. I am very behind on reading your blogs. I have no good reason, but I plan to catch up this weekend!
4. I have some awesome new reading material - The New Catholic Answer Bible. Thank-you Kate! I LOVE it!
5. It's hard to be a boss. Yesterday, I had to explain to someone that yes, I believed she was giving 100% and trying her best, but that it still wasn't working out. I am sad for her and when I said I wished her the best, I truly meant it. Truly the hardest thing I've had to do in my job.
6. It seems that there is going to be a change of plans (or rather a timeline change of plans) for The Man's return to school. I know that there is a reason for this. I'm just so disappointed and I feel a little bit like maybe, somehow, this is my fault. That once again, I've counted my chickens before they hatched, and that I again have to be given an opportunity to learn that it's not about my timing. You'd think as much as I cling to the scripture under my header, I'd have figured this out by now. Clearly I have not.
7. What are your plans for the weekend? We are headed to a first birthday party for The Man's friend's son on Saturday and then a picnic at my Dad's on Monday. I'm on dessert duty. I love dessert duty, but am for some reason coming up blank. Any suggestions for a yummy Memorial Day dessert?
Have a great weekend and please go visit Jen at Conversion Diary for more Quick Takes/Fragments.
Posted by Rebecca