2. Did I mention this week was extremely busy? And a bit crazy? It seemed like my days started ten minutes before I walked into my office. Without me. And I spent the rest of each day catching up. And as I'm writing these words, I'm realizing I haven't done a job update since I started. I love my job. It is without a doubt where I was meant to be. The journey to get here wasn't an easy one, but looking back it was worth every high and low and unexpected turn. It isn't always an easy job, but I wouldn't want that. I like to be challenged and I like to be busy. And I am both.
3. One of the reasons this week was so very busy was because we were on a deadline. A deadline to get paperwork turned in and a check written for the first month of a health insurance premium! This is absolutely an answered prayer. A job I love at a small business where I am offered health insurance as a benefit. With a reasonable premium and deductible. My heart swelled with happiness and tears spilled out of my eyes as I heard the news. I am grateful.
4. Tomorrow morning Sara and I are running our first 5k. Two months ago, I think running a 5k just might have killed me. I am excited to say that I am looking forward to the run tomorrow morning. My goal is to run the entire time. I don't care how long it takes me to finish, I just want to run the whole way.
5. Hmm, maybe 2 glasses of wine and cheesy bread was not the best choice for dinner? I see lots of water in my future the rest of the evening.
6. I am in total denial that Lost is almost over. I am looking forward to knowing the end, but once I do, it will be so sad to know that I'll never wonder how it will all end again. (Does that make sense? I felt the same way at the end of Harry Potter. Glad to know, but sad to know the journey was over.)
7. And Survivor! If Russell makes it to the final 2 again, I don't think I will have any hair left. He needs to go.
Have a great weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies!
Posted by Rebecca