3.25.2010

Sweet to be Elite

It's official, this year's Mountaineer Basketball Team has redeemed WVU Basketball in my eyes and heart.

How do I know this?


Because while sitting on my couch tonight I got the nervous shakes, flip-flopping stomach, and tense jaw that is usually reserved for Mountaineer Football.


And tonight, the shakes, flip-flops, and tension were rewarded with a win!


For the 2nd time in 5 years, WVU will play in the Elite Eight.


For the first time since Jerry West (the NBA Logo), WVU has won 30 games in a season.


And it sure is Sweet to be Elite!


Let's Go Mountaineers!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yaaaayyy, what a game!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the Vols make history and win tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my brackets are blown, I've been cheering for you and your team. :) Except I'm a Duke fan, sooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your enthusiasm. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.