2.06.2010

For Today, 2/6/10

For Today, February 6, 2010...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

Outside my window...snow.  15 inches of snow.  And it's still snowing.

I am thinking...that maybe Basketball isn't so bad after all.  Wait, did I just say that?  I really miss football Season.  How many more days?

I am thankful for...electricity and cable that are still on despite widespread outages around us.

From the kitchen...eggs with cheese, sausage, apple-cinnamon oatmeal, blackberries, and blueberries.  (Made by The Man.)

I am wearing...jeans and a WVU fleece hoodie.  Comfy?  Yes.

I am creating...our 2009 Year in Review Photo Album.  Still.

I am going...nowhere.  For at least the next 2 days.

I am reading...just finished The Time Travelers Wife.  I'm not sure what is next.

I am hearing...the Mountaineer Basketball game on the TV.

Around the house...clothes drying from being out in the snow.  Warm blankets for snuggling under.

One of my favorite things...watching Kali run and play in the snow.  She loves it.  Silly dog.

A few plans for the rest of the week...enjoy having no where to go.  Get some cleaning finished.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing...

5 comments:

  1. i am so happy that we finally got some snow! i'm definitely thankful that we have electricity still. enjoy your snowy weekend. hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mystified as to how this storm missed us. We usually get the awful storms, but this just passed us by.

    Stay warm and cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is beautiful, and while you may be tired of the snow, your post sounds so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these that you do. :) It's like a little glimpse in your window as I walk by your house.

    I'm happy to hear that you're up on 2009 in review. I just started putting together a scrapbook of Hubs and I (and eventually family) through the years and am finishing up 2003. LOL I have a ways to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the photo compliment Rae - I took it right outside our door, the icicles actually formed on my WV flag that flipped up and froze to the gutter.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.