1.15.2010

Friday Fragments


1.  These will be quick because it's 11:15pm and I'm tired.
2.  The Earthquake in Haiti - so. very. sad.  Heartbreaking really.  Praying for everyone affected.
3.  I'm excited to be participating in the Ladies Who Blog Book Club with some amazing ladies. The book, "Feminism is Not the Story of My Life" came yesterday and I'm looking forward to a long day of reading tomorrow!  Oh, and it cost LESS than $5 from Amazon, yay!
4.  Noel Devine and Jock Sanders will return to WVU for their Senior Seasons.  I am so excited I can barely contain myself.  How many days until Football Season starts?
5.  I have the best husband ever.  Seriously.  I wouldn't put up with me, that's one thing I know for sure.
6.  Max (the cat) has decided that his 2 favorite places to sleep are 1) on my desk and 2) in my spot in the bed.  It's a good thing he's cute.
7.  Florida was great, quick (I was gone for less than 48 hours), but great.  It was kinda funny hearing everyone talk about how cold it was, while I walked around without a coat on.  Now I know how my friends from Rochester, NY feel when I whine about the weather here.

8 comments:

  1. The Earthquake in Haiti is so very heartbreaking,I love your #5 it made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like #5 allllll the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. Haiti - it is so very sad. Prayers going that way for sure.

    And, I feel like #5 all the time, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book title intrigues me! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are interesting creatures for sure. I was a cat person until I became a no pet person. But of course now we have a dog. Sort of. He's MIA at the moment....

    Never mind.

    I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your short trek to FL. Sunshine is welcomed here...I hope they're at least getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me to the list of those who feel the same way as you on #5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you had a good time in FL. No coat? You must have gone at the right time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this segment! your hubby gives an awesome massage!! funny about max, one of my kitties likes to sleep on me while i'm sleeping. it's a tad annoying but i try to tolerate it because he's cute. (we are pushovers lol). :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.