2. The Earthquake in Haiti - so. very. sad. Heartbreaking really. Praying for everyone affected.
3. I'm excited to be participating in the Ladies Who Blog Book Club with some amazing ladies. The book, "Feminism is Not the Story of My Life" came yesterday and I'm looking forward to a long day of reading tomorrow! Oh, and it cost LESS than $5 from Amazon, yay!
4. Noel Devine and Jock Sanders will return to WVU for their Senior Seasons. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. How many days until Football Season starts?
5. I have the best husband ever. Seriously. I wouldn't put up with me, that's one thing I know for sure.
6. Max (the cat) has decided that his 2 favorite places to sleep are 1) on my desk and 2) in my spot in the bed. It's a good thing he's cute.
7. Florida was great, quick (I was gone for less than 48 hours), but great. It was kinda funny hearing everyone talk about how cold it was, while I walked around without a coat on. Now I know how my friends from Rochester, NY feel when I whine about the weather here.
Posted by Rebecca