1.06.2010

For Tonight, 1/6/10

For Today Tonight, January 6, 2010...A glimpse into my day night, just an ordinary day night.

Outside my window....too. much. snow.

I am thinking....that I am d.o.n.e. done with winter.  (yes, I know it's only Jan. 6)

I am thankful for...safe travel to and from work this week.

From the kitchen...Snickers Ice Cream.

I am wearing...some really fancy snowman fleece pants and a gray long sleeved shirt.

I am creating...our 2009 year in review photo album.

I am going...to bed. soon.


I am hearing...a snoring dog.

Around the house...snow boots. mittens. gloves. hats. scarves. winter coats.

One of my favorite things...my heated mattress pad.

A few plans for the rest of the week....an overnight trip to Orlando, Fl (where it's not snowing) for a PartyLite Conference.  (assuming the snow here does not interfere with my plane taking off)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing (x2)...



8 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY agreeing with you on the first two. Spring seems way too far away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, how can you not love the winter wonderland? :)

    I hear it's even cold in FL these days. Now that's rough. Well, by the time you get there, should be lovely, I hope.

    Oh, and I used to love hearing the dog snore. Always made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An overnight trip to Florida? I want to go!!!! I liked this "For tonight"....and I love how your pants were "fancy".

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pup is adorable. what is he/she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a Chinese Shar-Pei/Dalmatian mix - we call her our Sharmatian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If its any consolation the days should be getting longer in your part of the world fairly soon .

    ReplyDelete
  7. underthepaw - yes, we've passed the solstice, so we're on the upswing now! I know y'all have winter too, but I'm so jealous of your summer right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snickers Ice Cream?! MMM! Very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.