12.07.2009

Where I've Been

I know I've not been around to your blogs recently.  Or even around my own much recently.

I've been busy.

Sure, there was Thanksgiving with my brother and fiance in from Texas.  Not only did Jen ask me to be one of her bridesmaids, but she also made it through the entire WVU-Pitt game (it was 30 degrees and the girl's from Texas - I'm impressed!).

And then there was the football game.

But then there were 2 job interviews.

And 2 second interviews.

And 2 job offers.

And a trip to Winchester for PartyLite Training to celebrate the promotions of a member of my team and myself.

And then there was a decision to make.

Of course, I did make a resolution this year to not Hem and Haw; but this decision needed some careful thought and lots of prayer.

And I decided.

I accepted a job as a Director of an Early Learning/Child Care Center here in town.

It's a big job.  With lots of challenges.

And I'm excited!  And nervous.  But mostly, excited.

It's not the path I thought would be in front of me, but everything about it feels right.

I gave this decision completely to God and I am trusting Him.

So, I'll be catching up and getting around to your blogs just as soon as I adjust to having to get up, get dressed, and leave the house on-time again.

To say Thank-you for your support these last months would seem so inadequate.  Please know, I've felt your prayers and I am so grateful, more than words could ever say.

11 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about you! Oh Rebecca, I'm so SO so happy for you. This is just wonderful news. YAY!

    Congratulations. That school is so lucky to have you. And I know it from experience. You know, you are a great pre-k teacher. We've had quite a few of them around here, and I know a good one when I see one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news, Rebecca! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's so exciting--can't wait to see how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am super excited for you :) Can't wait to hear details!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the job Rebecca...that is such Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I would love to work in a place like that. But not to be a director. I would love to work with the babies. I was a foster mom for a year and I only took babies. It was heaven! If I hadn't moved, I'd still be doing it. Good for you on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, oh, OH! Congratulations! I'm so thankful you found something you are at peace with. I'll keep praying as you move into this next phase. That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congrats on your new job; I know you'll be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I hope you find your new job to be very rewarding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the new job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! How exciting! A new job....new challenges. Your days will be filled for awhile, but I sincerely hope that you love it. Good luck, lady.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.