12.11.2009

Things and People I LOVE LOVE LOVE




Thanks so much to Michelle at Musings of a Catholic Lady for this award!  I truly love the friendships I've made in the blogosphere, so this means a lot to me!


The rules:
1. Post award on your blog with link love to the person who gave it to you ~ check, (see above)
2. Post 5 things you LOVE LOVE LOVE


  • The Man
  • Mountaineer Football
  • Warm, sunny days
  • Hot Tea, specifically Chai
  • My pup, I never knew I could love something with 4 legs so much

3. Pass the award on to 5 bloggers you LOVE LOVE LOVE


Now please go visit these wonderful ladies and share the comment love!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm...I tried to comment earlier today but it didn't work. Thank you so much for the sweet shout-out, doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth getting all kinds of love! And you, too! how fun. I can't wait to check out your other bloggy-friends!

    I, too, cherish all the great friends out there in blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award, Rebecca! I'm honored! And HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me...I need to post this same thing. :) It's good thing my family is big...gives me a shortcut to this whole LOVE thing. ;) Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.