10.20.2009

A Dragon's Loyalty

A huge thanks, a big hug, and a gigantic 'you're the best' to Michelle over at Musings of a Catholic Lady for my very FIRST blog award!





This award is to honor those blog readers who visit your blog day-in and day-out - through the good and the bad.


Michelle writes about her Faith, her everyday life as a working mom of 4 kiddos, and more!  So be sure to head on over here and visit her soon!


Now, with this award comes responsibility to follow the following rules:
1)  If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you;
2)  Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know;
3)  If you don't have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back;
4)  Pass this on to 3-10 loyal fans 



So, I am pleased to pass this award on to, drum roll please....


People I've Never Met IRL - but would LOVE to :).


1)  Jessica at Circling the Square Table.  Jessica has her hands full with 3 kiddos and a full-time job and a hubs and makes time to come by and visit and comment almost every day.  (Jessica, I know that Michelle awarded you this too, but you so deserve it - no need to link back to me, give all the credit to Michelle :))!
2)  Sarah at Fumbling Towards Grace.  Sarah blogs about her Faith (I learn SO much from her), being newlyweds, and working on her master's degree.
3)  Michelle at My Little Spot on the Web.  Michelle is a fellow WV Girl and WVU fan (what's not to love about that?!?).  She's a new follower, but visits and adds to the conversation often!
4)  Angie at Spring of Joy.  She'll have you smiling, laughing, and crying.  Her fight with and victory over cancer will inspire you.  Her kids will warm your heart.  And her Faith, wow!
5)  Lauren at Lauren's Home.  Her photography posts are amazing.  Like me, she is the proud mama of a fur-baby and loves college football (though our choices in teams are quite different).
6)  Em at Life Liberty and the Pursuit....  Em's Monday - Thursday posts will usually have you giggling and nodding in agreement and her trials at feeding her son a glutten-free diet will have you appreciate that muffin you just ate without giving it a second though.  On Friday she will make you think and you'll either agree or your won't, but you will appreciate the thought and level-headedness she puts into her posts.


People I HAVE Met IRL - and am so GLAD that I have!


7)  Kristen at No Small Thing.  Kristen's blog was the first (and only) blog I read for a very long time.  Her son Henry has a special place in my heart as a former student of mine.  Kristen's writing will touch your heart every time.
8)  Cassie at This is a story of a girl....  Cassie found me through one of Kelly's posts on college football as I professed my WVU Pride.  We were bloggy friends until last week when we became IRL friends.  Cassie's always giving on her blog - sharing about giveaways, asking for prayers for families she doesn't know.  She's as kind in person as she is virtually!


I love all of my readers/followers - those who comment everyday and those who just stop by. I worried when I started this blog that I wouldn't have anything to say, but have been pleasantly surprised at just how much I do have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.