9.21.2009

For Today, 9/21/09


For Today, September 21 2009...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.


Outside my window....cloudy skies, birds chirping.



I am thinking....that yesterday was one hard day.  Really.  Hard.

I am thankful for...a new day.

From the kitchen...leftovers.

I am wearing...blue pants and a red t-shirt.

I am creating...some new plans.  Please pray for clarity in my decision making.

I am going...to Pittsburgh for this month's PartyLite Training.

I am reading...Crazy Love.

I am hearing...Ellen Degeneres talk to Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Around the house...a sleeping dog; a sleeping cat; why am I awake?

One of my favorite things...God's grace.

A few plans for the rest of the week....long walks with Kali; candle parties; dinner with the man.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.