8.07.2009

For Today, 8/7/09

For Today, August 7, 2009...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.


Outside my window....sunshine and cool (for August 7th anyway).



I am thinking....about what needs to get done today. Enough items on the list, but not too many.

I am thankful for...a good night's sleep.

From the kitchen...cheesburgers and french fries. (not Fast Food - made at home).

I am wearing...blue jogging pants and a WVU Football T-shirt.

I am creating...a product list for my virtual open house.

I am going...to the grocery store and the post office.


I am hearing...the quiet hum of a fan.

Around the house...the last bit of organizing that needs done after getting a different desk (not really new, it was one of two we had in our house and I needed a change from the one I originally thought would work best in our space when we moved last fall).

One of my favorite things...all of my office supplies organized and in their place.

A few plans for the rest of the week....comedy and beer sampling tomorrow at the Brew HaHa and a visit to see my Nan on Sunday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.