7.27.2009

Music Monday



When The Man and I first started dating he began 'giving' me songs - songs he'd ask me to listen to that said what maybe we weren't ready to say yet. So, I thought I'd use these songs as my Music Monday songs for the next couple of weeks.

It was either this, or continue to torture my dear friend Kristen with WVU Football references for the next 5 weeks. Btw, did you see the very cool countdown to kick-off on my left sidebar? And for those of you who don't know, that is the scoreboard at Mountaineer Field at Mylan Puskar Stadium, where the 'Eers play. And why is it that when ESPN College Football Live was in West Virginia last week they referred to us as the 'Neers? Really, the 'Neers? Someone needs to work on their research.

Oh, this post isn't supposed to be about the Mountaineers?

Ooops! Where was I? Oh yes, the very first song The Man gave to me - To Make You Feel My Love, by Bob Dylan. He gave this song to me about the time Garth Brooks covered it and made it that much more popular. One day at work, the other girls were talking about how they wished a guy would say something like this to them - I just smiled to myself knowing that The Man had said it to me - it was the first of many times I've known just how truly blessed I am! It also happens that this song is also the inspiration for the title of my 'lil corner of the blogosphere. Enjoy! (It's not a very visually entertaining video, but the sound quality is the best I could get.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.