Bits, they're all I've got:
- We were supposed to be in Mexico this week being pampered on the PartyLite trip. Instead we got a nice li'l bonus check and spent lots o' time with family and friends. Nothing replaces a PartyLite trip, but nothing replaces time with family and friends either.
- Saturday we celebrated one of my sisters-in-law's birthday. I have 4 SILs and both my brothers are as yet unmarried, nevermind that one is only 13. ahem While my SIL, Paige made for a beautiful birthday girl, I only came away with pictures of these darlings (niece Sophia, Sophia's friend Ava, and niece Olivia):
- Sunday afternoon, we went to our friends', Sara and Ian, home and weathered a
snowflower-petal storm. I was sitting in the shade so I just had to hold and feed their 7-month old son, known as Porkchop. (Notice the 'snow' in my hair).
- Monday we were treated to 2 cookouts; one with my Dad, Stepmom, brother, and Step-grandparents and one with my Mom, Stepdad, and Stepcousin. One cookout was more fun than this little dog (my Dad's) could handle. (She's just taking advantage of the cool concrete - she's fine :)).
- And finally, though out of order, and while last, certainly not least...remember N. ? Her precious little girl was born last week - I can't wait to meet her on Monday