5.26.2009

Tuesday Tidbits...

Bits, they're all I've got:
  1. We were supposed to be in Mexico this week being pampered on the PartyLite trip. Instead we got a nice li'l bonus check and spent lots o' time with family and friends. Nothing replaces a PartyLite trip, but nothing replaces time with family and friends either.

  2. Saturday we celebrated one of my sisters-in-law's birthday. I have 4 SILs and both my brothers are as yet unmarried, nevermind that one is only 13. ahem While my SIL, Paige made for a beautiful birthday girl, I only came away with pictures of these darlings (niece Sophia, Sophia's friend Ava, and niece Olivia):
  3. Sunday afternoon, we went to our friends', Sara and Ian, home and weathered a snow flower-petal storm. I was sitting in the shade so I just had to hold and feed their 7-month old son, known as Porkchop. (Notice the 'snow' in my hair).
  4. Monday we were treated to 2 cookouts; one with my Dad, Stepmom, brother, and Step-grandparents and one with my Mom, Stepdad, and Stepcousin. One cookout was more fun than this little dog (my Dad's) could handle. (She's just taking advantage of the cool concrete - she's fine :)).
  5. And finally, though out of order, and while last, certainly not least...remember N. ? Her precious little girl was born last week - I can't wait to meet her on Monday

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend. And congratulations to N! Can't wait to see pics of you with that baby girl. I know you are celebrating with your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like you had an awesome weekend.

    I used to sell PartyLite. WTG for getting the trip!! Why was it cancelled?

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.