5.23.2009

New Camera, Yuengling, and Mini-2-Bite Steak

I finally got a new camera. Somehow, sitting in a puddle of water and beer during the Super Bowl Festivities, isn't good for a camera. Hm? So after a few months of fighting the truth, I decided it was time for a new camera. I'm all about new technology and gadgets, but on my terms, not because I'm forced to get something new. Stubborn, me? Not. A. Bit. After a few days of research, I decided on the Nikon Coolpix S560, and so far, so good.

My first picture is of another first: My first Yuengling bought in WV!!!! Yay!

Then, while getting gas, I decided to read the directions for the pump while pumping the gas...and am I glad I didn't read them before and try to follow them? Yes I am!

Seriously? Imagine if I had just crawled out from under a boulder I had never used a credit or debit card to pay at the pump before? I'd still be standing there confused.

And to finish out this random post, last night The Man and I tried a restaurant in town we haven't been to yet - Synergy Chophouse. The Man loves a good steak and I like to sit outside to eat in the summer, Synergy promised both.

The Man asked what I was going to have and upon hearing "The 6oz Sirloin", he commented: "What? That's not a steak, that's a mini-2-bite-Steak." Really? Well, excuse me Mr. Man.
So we get our dinners, and it becomes clear to me why he refers to mine as a mini-2-bite-Steak:


I didn't realize The Man had ordered half the cow a 20 oz porterhouse, or maybe the "mini-2-bite-steak" comment would have been a little funnier at the time. In the end, we both cleaned our plates and left with full-stomachs. Yep, even the "mini-2-bite-Steak" filled me up, thankyouverymuch.

And the man's steak came with a bone, so we had a treat for Kali to take with us. Notice how pretty she sits when there's a steak bone involved?

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I love the photo of your dog eyeballing the steak! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.