5.08.2009

For Today, 5/8/09

For Today, May 8, 2009...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

Outside my window....freshly cut grass.

I am thinking....nothing coherent, just random musings.

I am thankful for...3 'mothers' to celebrate on Sunday - Mom, Stepmom, Mother-in-Law.

From the kitchen...you'd think since I'm the one who writes these posts I'd have an answer for this one BEFORE I started.

I am wearing....pajamas.

I am creating...plans for the weekend.

I am going...to a candle party.

I am reading...Map of Bones by James Rollins and the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

I am hearing...the hiss of the iron as The Man gets ready for work.

Around the house...a sink full of dishes, an unmade bed, laundry that needs put away, and clutter left over from a busy weekend of travel.

One of my favorite things...sunshine.

A few plans for the rest of the week...considering what's around the house, some cleaning and organizing and a Mother/Daughter Luncheon tomorrow.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...taken with my phone yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.