5.05.2009

10 Bits of the Past 5 Days

1) Coke and snacks are all a girl needs should she decide to stay up all night to drive to DC for an 8:05 am flight.

2) Sitting next to someone scared of flying is, well, we'll go with interesting.

3) Missing an entire weekend of rain in WV for sunny central Florida is OK by me.

4) PartyLite is an a.maz.ing company. I love working with them!!!

5) Swimming outdoors in May = happiness.

6) Progressive dinners are a really cool thing. We had appetizers in one villa, dinner in another, and dessert was planned for a 3rd, but brought to the dinner villa on a last minute change of plans. I'd never heard of such a thing, but really enjoyed it.

7) The H1N1 (Swine) Flu stinks sucks. Our PartyLite Incentive trip to Cancun was cancelled...can't the pigs have just washed their hands and covered their mouths when they sneezed?

8) Since our trip was cancelled, PartyLite is sending us C.A.S.H.!!!!

9) Chatting with a friend while driving home is all a girl needs to make a 2 1/2 hour drive fly by.

10) It's good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is, how do you sign me up for the party lite thing?! I'd take the cash, baby. But then I'd probably do something boring with it, like pay down my mortgage. Woohoo! I know have to have fun, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.