4.28.2009

For Today, 4/28/09

For Today, April 28, 2009...A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

Outside my window....bright, sunny skies; green leaves on the trees.

I am thinking....that I sure hope the swine flu doesn't cause our PartyLite trip to be cancelled.

I am thankful for...flexibility in my schedule.

From the kitchen...pork chops and corn.

I am wearing....shorts!

I am creating...a training outline for next week's Unit Workshop.

I am going...to the pool.

I am reading...Map of Bones by James Rollins

I am hearing...lots of birds chirping.

Around the house...fur - it's time to shed those winter coats.

One of my favorite things...elephants. Can't help it, I Y them.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Leader Retreat in Florida this weekend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

  1. Cool post. Yep, this swine flu thing is gettin' a bit freaky...

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.