4.14.2009

For Today, 4/14/09

For Today, April 14, 2009: A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

Outside my window....overcast skies; new growth on the trees.

I am thinking....that I really should be doing some straightening up around here.

I am thankful for...being able to swim AND listen to my iPod at the same time - thanks Mom!

From the kitchen...Easter leftovers.

I am wearing....black jogging pants and a sweatshirt over my bathing suit.

I am creating...plans for a trip next weekend.

I am going...swimming and to a Candle Party.

I am reading...the latest issues of Entertainment Weekly and Real Simple

I am hearing...quiet. Lots of quiet.

Around the house...clutter from a long weekend of traveling.

One of my favorite things...a dress that hasn't been worn in a year that fit better than it did when I bought it!

A few plans for the rest of the week...dinner with Dad, Kim, and TD to celebrate my birthday. A night out with Sara to celebrate our birthdays.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm trying to figure this out... is your b'day the same as Bella's? (This past Friday.)

    Happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.