3.28.2009

For Today, 3/28/09

A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

For Today, March 28, 2009:

Outside my window....sunshine, LOTS of sunshine. Birds chirping. Laundry drying.

I am thinking....that I really love sleeping in on Saturdays.

I am thankful for...my *free* gym membership.

From the kitchen...nothin'. The Man's at work and we're off to a birthday party for pizza this evening.

I am wearing....my pink sleep-shirt. Getting dressed as soon as I'm done here.

I am creating...a list of things I need to get done today.

I am going...to my little brother's 13th Birthday Party. 13? Really??? Yikes, time flies!

I am reading...Woman in Red, by Eileen Goudge.

I am hearing...squeak, squeak, squeak, squeeeeeeeeeeak. (Kali with her football toy).

Around the house...a re-arranged storage room. MUCH better.

One of my favorite things...Football in the newspaper. Every day. It's Spring Practice time!

A few plans for the rest of the week...swimming. End of month deadlines. Spring Cleaning.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you and the green kool aid... at least that is what Mommy told me it was. I don't think she lies, does she?

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.