3.06.2009

Flashback Friday: SNOW!

This week's edition of Flashback Friday over at My Tiny Kingdom asks about Snow!

Last week, I would have opted right out of this topic, as I am done with snow for the year (let's hope that God & Mother Nature agree, k?). BUT, today, the weather here is sunny and mild (not quite warm, but I did wear flipflops today) so the topic of snow brings some happy memories of childhood too. I'm lacking in the picture department this week, so here's a list of some of my favorite snow memories:

Snowball fights.

Sled ridding (we had a GREAT hill).

Hot chocolate.

Mittens.

Scarves.

Sleds.

Snow forts.

Snow angels.

No School.

Frozen hair.

Red noses.

Night-time sledding.

Pinetrees covered in snow.

Icy driveway.

Cement in dad's trunk.

An April birthday party - with 7 1/2 inches of snow.

Snowmen.

Here's hoping this list puts a smile on your face as you think of childhood snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.