2.09.2009

For Today, 2/9/09

For Today, February 9, 2009....

Outside my window....sunshine, WARM air.

I am thinking....maybe Spring has come early? That groundhog can't be right every year.

I am thankful for...friends and family close by.

From the kitchen...hmm, good question.

I am wearing....exercise pants and a black PartyLite T-shirt.

I am creating...a 'to do' list.

I am going...to the bank, the gym, Barnes and Noble, and the grocery store.

I am reading...Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire. Still.

I am hoping...for inspiration at the grocery store.

I am hearing...birds chirping.

Around the house...quiet.

One of my favorite things...a furry head, with big brown eyes looking up at me. Saying, "Let's take a walk."

A few plans for the rest of the week...cleaning and organizing. Lots of dog walking.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...proof they really do like each other.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet picture! I love it when cats and dogs get along.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.