2.25.2009

For Today, 2/25/09

A glimpse into my day, just an ordinary day.

For Today, February 25, 2009:

Outside my window....sunshine, LOTS of sunshine.

I am thinking....that I sure am going to miss ice cream for the next 40 days. I guess that's the point.

I am thankful for...friends. New. and. Old.

From the kitchen...not much, it's Ash Wednesday. I'll probably make The Man a small salad and peanut butter sandwich later for dinner. Because I'm just that nice.

I am wearing....jeans and a Mountaineers long-sleeved shirt.

I am creating...plans for a visit from N. this weekend. It's the last time she will be able to travel until after Baby Girl arrives - and she's coming to see me!!

I am going...to meet a good good friend for a small lunch. It's been at least 5 years since we've seen each other. I get to meet her baby. He's 4 months old. I can't wait. And after that, it's off to see my Mom for her birthday (& use her washing machine & dryer).

I am reading...Son of a Witch, by Gregory Maguire. Still. Seriously, this is taking a long time.

I am hoping...to finish this book by the end of the weekend.

I am hearing...my 'Favorites' play list from my iPod.

Around the house...dust. Lots of dust. Where does it come from????

One of my favorite things...exciting emails from Consultants on my team when they reach their goals.

A few plans for the rest of the week...a surprise for my mom for her birthday tomorrow. Birthday is today. Surprise is tomorrow. A visit from N. Candle parties. It's a full, full week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on missing the ice cream. I have given up all sweets. Which includes cake, cookies, brownies, ice cream, candies...

    This is going to be painful. But not as painful as giving up the wine. I need me some wine now and then!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.