2.13.2009

Flasback Friday: Love, Look at the 2 of Us

Once again, I'm participating in Flashback Friday, over at My Tiny Kingdom. This week's theme is: Love, Look at the 2 of Us.

This is a perfect day for this post because 7 years ago today - The Man proposed. He caught me completely off-guard with a day before Valentine's Day, in my sweats, turn an ordinary moment into an extraordinary moment proposal. It was perfect!

He was already my best friend. I was already so in love. I had no idea how much better life was going to get when we were married. I'm so grateful for this man and this life we have.

I have so many many pictures of the 2 of us, I decided to create a slideshow of some of my favorites for you all :). Some are old. Some are new. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Love the slideshow. My Flashback was about my engagement also! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting all sappy this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.