2.21.2009

Fast & Swift

To my Guardian Angel:

Thanks for being fast enough to keep up with me while I drive and swift enough to block the eyes of not one, but two police officers who somehow missed that I was driving a little faster than the posted speed limit signs on my way home from Frederick today.

Sincerely,
ME

PS I hope you got a little break when I took the hint and decided not to test your skills should a third cop be waiting by slowing down to the speed limit. It did take longer to get home that way though....

3 comments:

  1. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those Guardian Angels! Mine has saved my rear a few thousand times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha awesome. I'm just learning to drive at the moment and have discovered just how easy it is for your speed to creep up without your noticing it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.