1.17.2009

Prayer Request

**Update**
Harper has opened her eyes! What a joyous day for Kelly and Scott!

**Update**
Harper continues to be in critical condition, but she is stable. For the latest update go here . Also, Angie at Bring the Rain has found a wonderful scripture (how I long for the day of knowing just where to go in the Bible) to pray over Harper.

Please pray for Kelly, Scott, baby Harper and their entire family. This is someone I've never met, I came to her blog through the blogs of others I've never met. The first lesson I've learned from the blogging world is that through all of the technology and ways we have created to NOT connect with one another, if you choose to, technology can connect you to others in ways that you never imagined. God, please be with Kelly and her family through this time. Bring them strength to continue to praise you in this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.