1.30.2009

Flashback Friday: Free for All

It's time for My Tiny Kingdom's Flashback Friday.

With Super Bowl Sunday upon us, and my love for the Steelers, I thought I'd flashback to the Steelers 5 Super Bowl Victories. (Since it's a Free for All, I'm making the rule that it doesn't have to be something I actually remember, seeing as how I wasn't born for the first 3 and was only 9 months old for 4).

So, with the help of Google, cbsnews.com, and YouTube, here are some Flashbacks to some Steeler Super Bowl Victories:

Super Bowl IX:
1975 New Orleans, LA
Steelers 16 Vikings 6
MVP Franco Harris


Super Bowl X:
1976 Miami, FL
Steelers 21 Cowboys 17
MVP Lynn Swann


Super Bowl XIII
1979 Miami, Fl
Steelers 35 Cowboys 31
MVP Terry Bradshaw


Super Bowl XIV
1980 Pasadena, CA
Steelers 31 Los Angeles Rams 19
MVP Terry Bradshaw


Super Bowl XL
2005 Detroit, MI
Steelers 21 Seahawks 10
MVP Hines Ward


And a little fun to get ready for Sunday too:

5 comments:

  1. Gotta argue with you ladies. Go Cards. ;) Still be my friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a football fam (sorry), but I still think it's a great idea for a free for all flashback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know who's playing but the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello colleаgues, good post and good arguments сommented hеre, I
    am actually enjoying by thеѕe.
    Feel free to surf my web page loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on so you may not see your comment show up right away.